My name is Jane and I am a chef. I graduated from the French Culinary Institute in NYC and have cooked in the USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK. Follow me as I cook at home!
Couscous
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Couscous is so easy, just add 2 parts boiling
water or stock to 1 part couscous, season with salt and let sit 5
minutes, covered. I added mint chiffonade, dried currants, dried
cranberries, and toasted flaked almonds. Serve with a tagine.
I am having a moment with angel hair pasta. I have it for lunch with lemon zest, cream, Parmesan, and lots of salt and pepper. This mint pesto is just pine nuts, mint, avocado oil, Parmesan, and salt and pepper, super delicious on some delicate pasta!
This has become my new favorite way of cooking chicken. The meat stays moist and there is no pan washing required. Slice one small potato and top with seasoning, I use Goya Adobo in place of salt and pepper. Top with a chicken breast. Mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, seeded mustard, adobo, a pinch of chili flakes and place on chicken before topping with grated cheddar. I serve this with peppadew peppers. Seal and bake at 200C for half an hour or leave in the fridge and cook at any time, such a great recipe to have up your sleeve.
Roast two carrots, one parsnip, one large sweet potato, one red pepper, two seeded tomatoes, fresh thyme, and a head of garlic with the top cut off for one hour at 200C. Squeeze roasted garlic out and puree roasted vegetables with chicken stock to form a soup. Serve with bread or croutons!
Comments
Post a Comment